Ben Bildstein has been so
kind to make FreeGo available under
the MIT License.
I am currently continuing the work on this project; the latest version is
- Chat window (not tested yet for actual chat, since I would need another
computer for that.)
- Log coordinates of each move and display in chat window.
- Status line (displays player to move and other useful information).
- Ability to delete existing stones. This can also be used as a workaround
for undo in simple cases.
- Display of halos.
- Scoring. (Maybe measuring Voroni cells?)
- Open saved games. That could double as a workaround for variations and
for undo of moves that killed stones.
- Halo: Border needs halo, too.
- Save games. (This is not as important as Open, since user can copy a
game from the chat window.)